So it's been quite a week. I was sick for most of it. Shall I say deathly sick? I think I can probably say that b/c Lori doesn't really read this blog and then can't argue the point. So I was deathly sick this week. In the midst of being sick we haven't really had a bathroom. Yes, we're having work done on our bathroom mostly b/c of the flooding in August. Ironic! The rains from the first flood caved in the ceiling of our bathroom over the tub. Good place for a roof leak. So we got the roof fixed this summer, but have had to wait until now to get the ceiling and tub/shower fixed. While they were at it we decided to get the toilet replaced. While they were at it Lori never really liked the vanity which also means a new sink. Since they're pulling up the toilet and vanity we might as well get the flooring replaced. Argh! It's a freakin' money pit. Where does it stop? Thankfully that's about the extent of it since our bathroom is only the size of a closet.
So now I sit here, trying to catch up on teaching prep since I was sick all week. I'm being serenaded by a combination of sawing and pounding from upstairs and Emma sitting next to me singing while playing on the computer. Yeah...I'll get a lot of prep done this way!!
Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow... I thought I had a long week. I have a ton of stuff on my plate but fortunate I have not been sick (yet). My entire family is sick, much of the staff is sick... but I go on vacation next week... so THAT is when I will get sick. :)
Post a Comment