Monday, July 31, 2006

perspective

I spent all of last week at local pastor's licensing school. To say that there was a diverse group of people there is to make the understatement of the year. There were people in our group of 53 that I would be proud to serve with. There were also people in our group who were the polar opposite of me in every way. (That's putting it nicely isn't it?) Regardless, however, it was very obvious to me that they all had a love for Jesus and a desire to see others know Him. I spent most of the week frustrated by a variety of parts of the school experience, but it was a great lesson to see that everyone there, regardless of the label that I would like to slap on them, had a heart to help others love Jesus. That's really the point, isn't it? It was a good reminder.

No comments: