Here are three logo concepts in no particular order. Please weigh in:



With all of my short-comings and screw-ups, I recognize that only Jesus can lead this church. I see it as my role, therefore, to be the lead_follower of Jesus as we step out on this journey. This site is intended to continue the conversations that we have on Sunday nights. Check back weekly to see where our dialogue leads us.



5 comments:
First of all, thanks for the input so far. Please keep in mind that as Trevor and I have worked on these, the design has been the main focus. Don't worry about colors so much at this point for the graphics or the text. That can all be changed. The feedback on the contrast and visibility of "our" is helpful.
For a larger view, all in 2D, go to this page: http://personal.bgsu.edu/~mcruea/HTML/Journey.htm
3D logos and variations have all been developed as well for each option.
I think the font and length of #1 gives a visual to being on a journey...because it is long. I agree that "our" needs to pop. With the circle placed around the Jo, it looks like "Jo" is supposed to mean something.
#1
I actually like #3 the best. The J looks like a winding road to me, symbolizing the journey, and the OUR pops the most for me on that one. So that's my preference.
I don't think we would go wrong with any of these designs, but I do agree that we should do something more with the "OUR"...any value in changing the font instead of or along with changing the color? How about embossing instead of engraving the "OUR" in #3?
Post a Comment